Tibetan Lawudo Powder Incense
This lawudo incense is made from a special selection of juniper, rhododendron and other high altitude flowers and trees gathered in the valley of the Everest area of the Himalayan mountains in Nepal.
Powder incense can be burn as follows:
1. Place the heat proof plate or ceramic incense burner
2. Add some sand to the plate or add charcoal tablet
3. Light the edge of the charcoal and wait until the charcoal is glowing red hot.
5. Sprinkle the desired powder incense onto it
6. The powder incense will burn slowly without a flame.
7. When the smoke begins to thin out, add more incense
Size of incense pack: 7"x 3"
Weight: 135 grams approx