Seven Chakra Healing Singing Bowls Gift Box Set|
This listing contains all seven sets of brass singing bowls. These singing bowls are not tuned as per the chakra signs in them, they may play different tones despite the signs shown. These serve a great decorative purpose and are ideal as gifts for your loved and dear ones.
The Seven Chakra bowl have the following SIGNS of Notes and Chakras:
1. ल First Chakra: The Root or Base Chakra-Situated at the base of the spine. Its color is Red and its note is C and C#.
2. वँ Second Chakra: Sacral Chakra- Situated at the lower abdomen and approx. two inches from the belly bottom. Its color is orange, and the musical note is D and D#.
3. र Third Chakra: Solar Plexus- Situated at the base of Rib Cage. Yellow is the shade of the Solar Plexus Chakra and the musical note is E.
4. य Fourth Chakra: The Heart- Situated at the center of the chest around the area of Heart. Green is the shade of the heart chakra and the musical note is F or F#. In some cases the heart chakra is revealed as pink, specifically for relationships and sending love from ones heart.
5. ह Fifth Chakra: The Throat- Situated at the base of the neck in the throat. Lighter blue is the color of the throat chakra, and the note for it is G and G#.
6. ऊँ Sixth Chakra: The Third Eye- Situated in the middle of the forehead linking the eyebrows. Darker blue is their color, and their notes are A and A#.
7. Seventh Chakra- The Crown-Situated at the top of the head or crown area. Violet is the shade of the crown chakra, and the musical note is B.
Size of each singing bowl= 3.1" Diameter X 1.7"H / 7.8 cm Diameter X 4.3 cm H
Size of Pillows: 3" Diameter/ 7.6 cm Diameter
Size of Stupa Stick=3.2" L/8 cm L
Size of Box=4.5"L X 4.5"B X 2.8" H
Total Weight of 7 chakra gift set bowls: 1980 grams approx
The seven chakra bowls come with seven pillows and seven stupa sticks as displayed here in the picture.
Singing Bowls also known as meditation chakra bowls, healing singing bowls or Himalayan singing bowls have been widely used since from the ancient times in Nepal and Tibet mostly by the Buddhist monks for meditation ,religious ceremonial music, traditional ritual offerings, for praying as praying bowls and as traditional musical instruments.
Comprised of the seven metals representing different planetary influences:
* Gold = the sun
* Silver = the moon
* Mercury = Mercury
* Copper = Venus
* Iron = Mars
* Tin = Jupiter
* Lead = Saturn
Singing bowls are used for meditation, sound therapy, healing, sound massage and more. Nowadays singing bowls are used for medical cures and treatment by the technique of sound therapy, sound massage as a tool for holistic healing, calm the nervous system and reviving brain functions and have successful results in the treatment.
How to play Singing bowl ?
1. Hold the bowl in the palm of either hand.
2. With the mallet, rub the outside rim in a circular motion. Keep an even pressure.
3. Gently increase the speed as the bowl begins to vibrate, and as the sound grows. It may help to tap the bowl to begin the vibration.
4. Or enjoy the exotic sound by just tapping the bowl.