Seven Chakras Seven Colors Healing Singing Bowls|
These singing bowls are made of brass and hand painted in Nepal. They not tuned as per the chakra signs in them, they may play different tones despite the signs shown. These serve a great decorative purpose and are ideal as gifts for your loved and dear ones.
The Seven Chakra bowl contains the following
1. ल First Chakra: The Root or Base Chakra-Situated at the base of the spine.
Size: 6" Diameter X 3.5" Height
Weight: 830 grams approx
2. वँ Second Chakra: Sacral Chakra- Situated at the lower abdomen and approx. two inches from the belly bottom.
Size: 5.1" Diameter X 3" Height
Weight: 735 grams approx
3. र Third Chakra: Solar Plexus- Situated at the base of Rib Cage.
Size: 4.5" diameter X 2.7" Height
Weight: 475 grams approx
4. य Fourth Chakra: The Heart- Situated at the center of the chest around the area of Heart. Size: 4.2" Diameter X 2.3" Height
Weight: 380 grams approx
5. ह Fifth Chakra: The Throat- Situated at the base of the neck in the throat.
Size: 4" Diameter X 2.5" Height
Weight: 395 grams approx
6. ऊँ Sixth Chakra: The Third Eye- Situated in the middle of the forehead linking the eyebrows.
Size: 3.5" Diameter X 2.3" Height
Weight: 340 grams approx
7. Seventh Chakra- The Crown-Situated at the top of the head or crown area.
Size: 3.2" Diameter X 1.9" Height
Weight: 190 grams approx
Total weight of 7 singing bowls: 3345 grams approx.
Comprised of the seven metals representing different planetary influences:
* Gold = the sun
* Silver = the moon
* Mercury = Mercury
* Copper = Venus
* Iron = Mars
* Tin = Jupiter
* Lead = Saturn
These singing bowls are also used as bowls for rice feeding or food bowls mostly in the Himalayan region in the early days. Singing Bowls produce a wonderful singing/humming sound when they are hit,tapped, struck or rubbed by a singing bowls wooden striker/mallet or dowel.
Singing bowls are used for meditation, sound therapy, healing, sound massage and more. Nowadays singing bowls are used for medical cures and treatment by the technique of sound therapy, sound massage as a tool for holistic healing, calm the nervous system and reviving brain functions and have successful results in the treatment.
How to play Singing bowl ?
1. Hold the bowl in the palm of either hand.
2. With the mallet, rub the outside rim in a circular motion. Keep an even pressure.
3. Gently increase the speed as the bowl begins to vibrate, and as the sound grows. It may help to tap the bowl to begin the vibration.
4. Or enjoy the exotic sound by just tapping the bowl.