Seven Chakra Cotton Prayer Flags|
This seven chakra mini prayer flag is handmade in Nepal and it is made of cotton.
The Seven Chakras Prayer Flag is the representation of seven Chakras:-the Major Centers of Spiritual Powers in the Human Body and the circles of energy which balance, store and distribute the energies of life all through our physical body and our soul.
Chakra means spinning wheel or circle.
Lets understand the major chakras and its association.
1. ल First Chakra: The Root or Base Chakra-Situated at the base of the spine.
2. वँ Second Chakra: Sacral Chakra- Situated at the lower abdomen and approx. two inches from the belly bottom.
3. र Third Chakra: Solar Plexus- Situated at the base of Rib Cage.
4. य Fourth Chakra: The Heart- Situated at the center of the chest around the area of Heart.
5. ह Fifth Chakra: The Throat- Situated at the base of the neck in the throat.
6. ऊँ Sixth Chakra: The Third Eye- Situated in the middle of the forehead linking the eyebrows.
7. Seventh Chakra- The Crown-Situated at the top of the head or crown area.
It is strongly believed that if even one of the chakras are not functioning properly, it could cause physical, mental and spiritual balance to suffer.
7 Flags representing 7 Chakras
Each individual flag:
Total length(from the starting individual flag to the last one)-22 inches
Weight: 10 grams
Inauspicious days to hang Prayer flags in 2017:
February: 21/ March: 31/ April: 12, 24, 30/ May: 11, 24, 26, 28/ June: 9/July: 3, 16, 30/ August: 11, 25/ September: 7, 18, 21/ October: 3, 14, 30/ November: 10, 25/ December: 7, 22/ January (2018): 2, 14, 17, 29/ February(2018): 10
When the prayer flags and mantras have faded away, put up a new prayer flag. If you no longer want the old one to keep hanging alongside the new one, kindly burn or bury them respectfully.