Meaningful Buddha Quote Prayer Flags
These are one of a kind Buddha quotes terry cotton prayer flags. These flags have meaningful quotes of Buddha which will change our daily lives. The quotes on the prayer flags are as follows:
1. Orange Flag: If you light a lamp for someone else, it will also brighten your path. -Buddha
2. White Flag: To be free from suffering, free yourself from attachments. -Buddha
3. Red Flag: A man asked Lord Buddha "I want happiness". Lord Buddha said First remove "I" that's ego then remove "want" that's desire. See now you are left with only "Happiness". -Buddha
4. Blue Flag: No matter how hard the past, you can always begin again. -Buddha
5. Yellow Flag: Holding onto anger is like drinking poison and expecting the other person to die. -Buddha
Material: Terry Cotton
Size: 10"L X8"W, Total Length 85 Inches approx. and weighs 30 grams
No. of Prayer Flags: 5 sheets of prayer flags.
Inauspicious days to hang Prayer flags in 2017:
February: 21/ March: 31/ April: 12, 24, 30/ May: 11, 24, 26, 28/ June: 9/July: 3, 16, 30/ August: 11, 25/ September: 7, 18, 21/ October: 3, 14, 30/ November: 10, 25/ December: 7, 22/ January (2018): 2, 14, 17, 29/ February(2018): 10
When the prayer flags and mantras have faded away, put up a new prayer flag. If you no longer want the old one to keep hanging alongside the new one, kindly burn or bury them respectfully.